VIONIC- ADELINE SLIDE
The infinitely chic Adeline slide embodies luxury. Leather or nubuck uppers are accented by piping and posh horsebit detail across the vamp.
The ultimate transitional shoe has landed with Adeline, a mule-style slide that provides cool comfort with classic styling. Leather uppers are accented by piping and a metallic detail across the vamp.
- Upper: Leather
- Footbed: Microfiber wrapped EVA
- Outsole: TPR
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.