$12 FLAT RATE SHIPPING ON ALL CANADIAN ORDERS
L.L.BEAN- WOMEN'S BOOT, 8" THINSULATE
Thinsulate insulation gives our Women's L.L.Bean Boots an extra dose of warmth for chilly weather. Handmade in Maine since 1912, with quality you won't find anywhere else.
Size & Fit
- Light- or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order down. Half sizes, order 1½ sizes down. 9, 9½, order 8.
- Heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order normally. Half sizes, order next size down. 9 or 9½, size 9.
Why We Love Them
An avid outdoorsman, Leon Leonwood Bean wanted to create a comfortable, dry pair of boots for tromping through the backwoods of Maine. Today, our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine, one pair at a time, from premium full-grain leather. While many “duck” boots on the market might look similar to L.L.Bean Boots, they lack the attention to detail and the premium-quality materials that have allowed ours to stand the test of time.
- Premium full-grain leather.
- Supportive steel shank and rubber chain-tread bottom provide comfort and traction.
- Thinsulate™ Insulation olefin/polyester in rubber bottom for extra warmth during cold snaps.
- Our signature boots are still sewn here in Maine and have stood the test of time.
- Keep feet remarkably warm in chilly weather thanks to Thinsulate Insulation.